FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MiCommand Releases Control It All Remote Version 3.0
Version 3.0 Adds support for Media Managers like Apple TV, Roku, and WD TV Live
AUSTIN, TX-MiCommand Inc., a new breed consumer electronics company focused on smartphone and mobile compute devices, announced the availability of Control It All Remote version 3.0 on the App Store. Control it All Remote turns your iPhone into an easy to use and powerful universal remote. Version 3.0 delivers innovative new features that make Control It All the most powerful and easiest to use iPhone Remote available. Following is a summary of what’s new in version 3.0:
• One Touch Wireless Music Streaming – Version 3.0 adds support for the soon-to-be-released Control It All Transceiver with AirDoc wireless music streaming. The apps new DJ button let’s you and your friends take turns playing DJ. By pressing the DJ button a new phone takes control and streams music from its iPod app or another source such as Pandora.
• One Touch Power-up – lets users power up any number of components with a single button press—no programming, no fuss.
• One Touch Source Selection – with the press of a single button the right source is selected for an Activity View—no programming, no fuss.
• Media Manager Support – version 3.0 ads a new Media Manager device type and IR codes for the following Media Managers: Apple TV, Arcam, D-Link, Dune, Escient, Fusion, Grace, Kaleidescape, Marantz, Microsoft, Naim, Netgear, Netstreams, NuVo, Olive, Plex, Popcorn Hour, ReQuest, Roku, Russound, Slim, TviX, VuDu, WD TV Live, Yamaha, and Zune.
• User Defined Favorite Channel Names – Requested by international customers; version 0.3.0 allows you to enter the channel name (and numbers) of your local channels. With channel name entry you can augment the built-in list of channel names with your unique favorite local channels.
• Audio Video Receiver user Customization – The AVR device view adds additional user programmable buttons. Any command in the command set can be assigned to the programmable buttons. In addition, the AVR device view features a new SuperCommand button that presents the user with a list of all the commands in the command set, letting the user easily issue any command even if the command hasn’t been assigned.
“Version 3.0 delivers on our goal of providing the most powerful and easy to use iPhone remote. With Media Manager support, and one touch power on and input selection version 3.0 is our most powerful release ever,” said Jeff Roane, CEO of MiCommand.
The Control It All Remote app is free and can be downloaded by users to experience the user interface. Users can purchase the transceiver unit online from MiCommand and popular online retailers. The app can be downloaded from App Store at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/control-it-all-remote/id431778312?mt=8&ls=1
MiCommand is headquartered in Austin, Texas and was founded in 2010 by electronics industry veterans with the goal of developing products that provide greater control over our information dense environments. MiCommand products allow ordinary mortals to exploit the power of smartphones and mobile compute devices like the iPhone and iPad. MiCommand products are sold through popular online retailers. For more information visit MiCommand at www.micommand.com.